Saturday, February 27, 2016

Putting in the work!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to check in!

I've been consistent with logging my food and following my Turbofire schedule for 3 weeks now! I'm quite proud of myself, getting the little notifications on MyFitnessPal about my login streak is great!

I'm on day 35 of my Turbofire schedule. Since I started keeping track in my bullet journal, I have only missed one workout in the last 3 weeks! My plan is once I finish the actual schedule, I'm going to go through and do the workouts that I missed. Hopefully I won't have too many to do haha!

I weighed in this morning at 174.6lbs.  Progress is sweet!

I'm trying to stick to my MFP calorie goal, eating back SOME of the exercise calories I get from my Fitbit calorie adjustment. Generally speaking, I try to eat between 1500 and 2000 calories a day.  Lower obviously for rest and recovery days, higher on days with a higher burn.

I'm feeling good, and seeing progress is definitely it's own reward!

I haven't seen a big difference in my measurements yet, but 1 month and only 3.5lbs isn't going to show much in inches, YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment